Some say we're a cancer camp, some say we're a cancer retreat, all say we're lots fun.
Faces of Courage knows that cancer is serious which is why we provide the following programs for people diagnosed with any type of Cancer and Blood Disorders:
- Kid/Young Adult Camper Outings (Educational/ Recreational)
- Adult Camper Outings (Educational/ Recreational)
- Virtual EduCare Sessions
- Covering cancer treatment, the mind-body-spirit approach to integrative medicine, improving mental health, stress reduction, health, and wellbeing.
- Virtual Enriching Arts Classes
- Virtual Monthly Zoom Meetups for Cancer Survivors
- Women’s Cancer Weekend Retreats
- Minority Women’s Cancer Weekend Retreats
- Santa’s Workshop Weekend (ages 2-12 and their well siblings)
- Teen/Young Adult Cancer Camp Weekend (ages 13 and up)
- Collaboration with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and University South FL on numerous cancer research grants
We are able to provide programs at no cost to participants through the generosity of corporate sponsors, civic, social and service organizations, individual donors, grants, fundraisers, and bequests.
Individuals and Corporations can help us by hosting outings, providing volunteers, sponsoring events and programs, cash donations, in-kind items or services, tickets to area sports and entertainment venues and gift cards to grocery stores and/or discount department stores.
Over 92% of each donation directly touches those fighting cancer.
The programs encourage a sense of community rather than isolation, with a primary goal of helping cancer patients navigate their way through the treatment process and thrive as survivors. Your donations directly impact individuals fighting all types of Cancers and Blood Disorders in a meaningful and lasting way.
On behalf of our campers and their families, thank you for your support !!!
Looking for ways to help?
If you prefer to donate through Venmo, you can do so using our email firstname.lastname@example.org