Some say we're a cancer camp, some say we're a cancer retreat, all say we're lots fun.
Faces of Courage knows that cancer is serious which is why we provide the following programs for people diagnosed with any type of Cancer and Blood Disorders:
- Kid/Young Adult Camper Outings
- Adult Camper Outings
- Empowerment Days (Educational/ Recreational)
- Distance learning/support sessions
- Women’s Cancer Weekend Retreats
- Minority Women Cancer Weekend Retreats
- Santa’s Workshop Weekend for cancer kids ages 2-12 and their well siblings
- Teen/Young Adult Cancer Camp Weekend (ages 13 and up)
- Work closely with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and University South FL on numerous
- cancer research grants
We are able to provide programs at no cost to participants through the generosity of corporate sponsors, civic, social and service organizations, individual donors, grants, fundraisers, and bequests. Individuals and Corporations can help us by hosting outings, providing volunteers, sponsoring events and programs, cash donations, in-kind items or services, tickets to area sports and entertainment venues and gift cards to grocery stores and/or discount department stores. Over 92% of each donation directly touches those fighting cancer. Your dollars contribute to these people’s lives in a lasting way.
On behalf of our Cancer Families thank you for your support !!!